I was the 10-minute presenter at my BNI chapter last Thurs. Instead of the normal info about my business and our business model, I considered just teaching people about some cool apps we use here at Fiddler Online. So I polled the members of our chapter, via our Facebook group. Overwhelmingly, this was the subject they wanted me to present on. So I did.
The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, so I recorded myself re-giving the presentation to all of your in this quick screencast.
Here’s links to all the apps/tools I showed in my presentation:
- E.ggtimer.com – simple timer in your browser
- MileIQ – easily track your business miles (see Kurt’s recent post about it)
- Toggl – track your time doing anything, or everything
- Evernote – save notes, websites, documents, etc
- Inbox Pause – pause your inbox
- HelloSign – legally fill-out and sign documents digitally
- HelloFax – fax documents digitally
- LastPass – remembers all your passwords (check out the workshops Kurt does teaching people to use this)